Color mixing for artists, designers, artisans, students, and amateurs.
CMY Primary Mixing Wheel was designed to:
- Provide a guide for mixing color pigments.
- Illustrate color relationships and schemes: Complements, split complements, tetrads and analogous colors.
- Illustrate color contrasts: Complementary colors, tints, tones, and shades.
- Works for all media, as long as pigments are consistent with recommendations (list included).
Educators, retailers and wholesalers contact Color Wheel Company for purchase information.
Check out these articles:
- Why Primary Colors? (CMY, or Primary colors of pigment)
- A brief discussion of color theory (RGB, or primary colors)
Now also comes in convenient pocket size! Diameter 5-1/8″ (13.0cm).
If you would like to pay by check or money order or wish to send your credit card information by mail please click here for a printable order form and mail it with your payment.
If outside the U.S., contact us at email@example.com for purchasing instructions.